evolution

• 12 comments •


Evolution in Soho feels more like a museum than a store. They sell an eclectic mix of things including real butterflies in resin, taxidermy, fossils (mostly fake), and a ton of other peculiar things. Taxidermy both fascinates and creeps me out so I'm not sure I'd be comfortable having a real dead animal in my home. They do have a bunch of mythical creatures that are pretty amusing. I'd absolutely recommend visiting this place, if only for the novelty of it... and maybe to pick up some "larva snax" in assorted flavours. - Mina


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Anonymous1.6.12

    I think this place would creep me out. I mean, it's interesting and all but it's a little too weird for me. Are all the animals real? Even the toads/two headed mice/bats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEEPERS CREEPERS! This place looks like the ultimate EYE SPY game challenge spot.

    I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your travel blog! I just started one of my own, let's see where it takes me... :)

    x
    Maki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.6.12

    That is SO cool! I need to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is the weirdest shop I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never understood people who are hanging dead animals. Totally against the nature. Have you ever seen in a bears lair hanging humans :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - taxidermy totally creeps me out! I just can't imagine ever wanting a dead mouse or bat in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. creepy! I wonder how much business they get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit creepy, but I still want to go there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We receive a lot of business. You guys should come check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God, this is incredible. I know taxidermy should be creepy but I just find it really fucking cool. Not sure how I'd feel to have it sitting in my living room though...

    ReplyDelete

archives

Bloglovin

Follow

Flickr