boston public library

• 7 comments •


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. WOW!!! Big old WOW!!! Though I have pictures of this place, I´ve never actually visit it the inside of the building and now I regret it big time. It´s beautiful!!! Gotta go back to Boston for a detailed visit of the library and beacon hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a humble request Alex & Mina - Please take a moment to visit my blog too...Although I may not be as good as you guys, I have the same passion and love for travel and photography.
    http://renuka-mytraveldiary.blogspot.in/2012/12/mussoorie-always-magical.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for splitting your trip the way you have. I've gone to Boston once a year for the past 3 years and it's easily my favorite city. The library has to be my favorite spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos, as always mina (: that library looks so historical & beautiful! it must have felt amazing walking through the halls.

    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* if only all libraries were this ornate....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I am traveling in that place too by seeing your pictures. :)
    happy holidays Mina and Alex!

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is a beautiful library! I have never been to Boston...when I make it there, I will be sure to seek out this building!

    ReplyDelete

archives

Bloglovin

Follow

Flickr