sunset at lake champlain

• 21 comments •


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Beautiful photos

    Especially love the five one down - great portrait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! What a beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Awesome Pics. What a beautiful lake and stunning sunset. As always...Thanks for Sharing.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second is the best ! Nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful scenery!!...Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My childhood bff lives up there and we went by the lake when i visited in Feb...so beautiful! I loved collecting interesting rocks & sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! I love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photos! Especially the sun coming through the clouds, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stop it... i actually can't even handle these photos at all. you captured the beauty of nature so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. The sun peeking from behind the clouds? Just gorgeous and peaceful. I'm so glad I found you guys' blog. It always makes me smile when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi mina!Haven't been here for awhile..love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found you today from my better half- love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. woww GORG photos! just found your blog today. i am so so excited to keep reading..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love the light in your pictures! Oh, and obviously the lanscapes too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A good sunset shot never ceases to amaze me. The thing is, getting the shot right isn't as easy as it seems. Even the best professional photographers have to get the timing and positioning just right to make masterpieces like these. ... roygroething.com || Medical Photography

    ReplyDelete

archives

Bloglovin

Follow

Flickr