le pain quotidien

• 18 comments •


Our friends suggested that we meet for brunch at Le Pain Quotidien - a small bakery that was founded in Brussels and is now a worldwide chain. The bakery is known for organic bread and it is unbelievably good. We ordered several different types of bread to share and ate them with a selection of delicious spreads: jams, chocolate, hazelnut (very similar to nutella, but better - if you can believe that's possible). Since the bread filled us up, we didn't try one of their famous tartines. With locations around the world, we're hoping we stumble upon another one soon!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Paylaşım için teşekkürler.

    Saygılar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that was started in Brussels! I ate there a couple times when I lived in L.A. for a summer and absolutely loved it. Wish there were some in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're going to nyc next week, and i'll try to see if le pain quotidien in manhattan has the same variety...

    ReplyDelete
  4. better than nutella?? sign me up! and those little quiches look divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tarts look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place is really good! I used to eat there a lot in Kuwait actually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuuummm that looks amazing. I've always wanted to go to Brussels. I love love love that its organic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6.8.10

    gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this place! Everything is so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen these in England and always wanted to try them. I'll have to soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness, those tarts look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos again. It looked so yummy, wish I can have some! What kind of pie is the last photo? Looks yum..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos again. It looked so yummy, wish I can have some! What kind of pie is the last photo? Looks yum..

    ReplyDelete
  14. F U, these are delish-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7.8.10

    not surprising, but i loved your guest post over at naturally nina. also, i'd like one of each of those tarts. they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...looks amazing!
    Did you buy any for the road?
    HUGS
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had one of those tarts for my birthday cake. I really need to go to Belgium. It seems that all my favorite things come from there or the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

archives

Bloglovin

Follow

Flickr